- Tea tasting - the five senses
- Essential teawares for a tea ceremony
- What is Pu'er tea, essentially?
- A good Pu'er tea and how to choose the best-value one
- How to brew Pu'er tea perfectly?
- The magic of time: the aging of Pu'er tea
- Teapot that gives water spirit: antique Japanese iron and silver pot
- Tasting the tea that worth $5,000
- The history of aged Pu'er tea, some significant ones, and the tasting of them.
Meet the Instructor
Chen Sida was born in Qingdao, China. He loves traditional Chinese culture as a child and was trained in painting. He studied oil painting at Emily Carr University of Art and Design, one of the best art colleges in Canada. He has a thorough understanding of aesthetics and a unique vision of capturing and feeling beauty. Meanwhile, he has a strong understanding of both traditional Asian culture and Western culture.
After joining SUNZEN, he employs professional artistic concepts and insights to make a brand-new interpretation of traditional Chinese appliances, and answered the connotation behind each piece of art with keen artistic insight. In addition, his interest in Pu'er tea and his talent in this field have become more and more obvious, and he has received guidance and praise from famous Pu'er tea masters such as Deng Shihai and Su Rongxin.
More than ten years of art experience and several years of professional experience have become more abundant and precious. I also hope to share with many art lovers!
Got questions? Feel free to contact us